The Offer Management > Users menu allows you to track your users’ activity.
First, you have a dashboard showing the key indicators related to your users for the current month:
- Number of registered users in the current calendar month (since the 1st of the month) with a comparison to the previous month
- Number of active users in the current calendar month
- Number of users in trial period during the current calendar month if you have enabled this option
- Number of unsubscribed users in the current calendar month.
Below you will have access to the list of all your users:
- Users who have only created an account (“Registered“)
- Users who have created an account and are currently subscribing to one of your offers, including free copies sent (“Active“)
- Users who have created an account and then subscribed to an offer but are not active anymore, for example, because they have terminated their subscription (voluntarily or for non-payment), because the duration of the content rental is over, or because the free copy has expired (“Canceled“)
You can also:
- Sort by date of registration or date of last profile update.
- Filter by period
- Download the list in excel format with all the information entered at registration (to add custom fields see this article)
- Delete one or more users (viewing data will be kept but anonymized)
To delete a user, just move your mouse over the line and you will see a “gear” icon allowing you to edit or delete the user:
Then, it is possible to have more detailed information per user, by clicking on his name. You will then get access to the following information:
- Personal information: first name, last name, email address, registration date, and time
- Subscriptions: see current or past subscriptions
- Rentals: all user’s TVOD purchases/rentals
- Viewed contents: see all the contents viewed by a user over a period. With details on the viewing session duration and its completion rate.
You can download the list of viewing sessions for this user via the button:
NOTE: If you want create or import new users, just read our article.
For more information on managing your users, contact us at email@example.com