First, please go on https://developer.apple.com/programs/enroll/
Then you will need to choose between 2 types of account:
Account Types: Individual & Organization
The type of company you own and how it’s registered will determine how you enroll.
-Corporation, Limited Liability Corporation, Partnership: you will need to enroll as an Organization.
-Sole Proprietorship, Single-Person Company: you will need to enroll as an Individual.
– Your company/brand name will be displayed below the app name in the App Store.
– You can add us (OKAST) as admins, to help you publish the app
– Users have their own login and limited access to your information.
Start your enrollment
Once your account is created you will have to enroll in the program ($99/yr): Click Join Apple Developer Program >Enroll >Start Your Enrollment.
2- Give us (OKAST) access: (Individual & Organization)
– App Store Connect. >Users & Access icon >Under People, click Add (+)
–Enter: First: Dev – Last: App – Email: email@example.com – Roles: Admin – Apps: All Apps
–Developer Resources: YES
Create your application
3 – Go to My Apps , click Add (+) > New App
Fill in the different fields:
– Name: it will be the name of your app (please check that the name is not already used)
– Platform: choose IOS
– Primary Language: choose the main language of your app
– Bundle ID
– SKU: please provide any ID number your want for your app
– Access: choose full access
4- Pricing and availability:
Choose “free” and if you need your app to be available only on specific territories, please choose from the menu “Availability”.
Once you have created the app, please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be in the position of delivering a first version of the app. Please note that it is only the first step. To have your app on the IOS store we then need to submit it officially.