First, please go on https://play.google.com/apps/publish/
Then Sign-In to Google using: Existing Google account or Create Google account
Accept Agreement, then click on “Continue to Payment”. You will need to purchase a membership ($25/year).
Give us access
You will need to give us (OKAST) access so we can deliver the application on your account.
To do that, go to Settings > Users & permissions. Click the “Invite new user” button in the top-right corner of the screen. For email use: firstname.lastname@example.org
Create your app
Now that you have set up your Play Console, you can add your app. Here’s how to do it:
- Navigate to the ‘All applications’ tab in the menu
- Click on ‘Create Application’
- Select your app’s default language from the drop-down menu
- Type in a title for your app
- Click on “Create”
The title of your app will show on Google Play after you’ve published. Don’t worry too much about it at this stage; you can always change the name later.
Give access to the remote deploy (Authorization file)
This will allow to deploy remotely the build of the app in your account (without you needing to do anything)
1. Open the Google Play Console
2. Click the Settings menu entry, followed by API access
3. Click the CREATE SERVICE ACCOUNT button
4. Follow the Google Developers Console link in the dialog, which opens a new tab/window:
- Click the CREATE SERVICE ACCOUNT button at the top of the Google Developers Console
- Provide a Service account name
- Click Select a role and choose Service Accounts > Service Account User
- Check the Furnish a new private key checkbox
- Make sure JSON is selected as the Key type
- Click SAVE to close the dialog
- Make a note of the file name of the JSON file downloaded to your computer
5. Back on the Google Play Console, click DONE to close the dialog
6. Click on Grant Access for the newly added service account
7. Choose Release Manager (or alternatively Project Lead) from the Role dropdown. (Note that choosing Release Manager grants access to the production track and all other tracks. Choosing Project Lead grants access to update all tracks except the production track.)
8. Click ADD USER to close the dialog
Once you have created the app, please inform us at email@example.com, we will be in the position of delivering a first version of the app. Please note that it is only the first step. To have your app on the Google Play Store we then need to submit it officially.