You can develop your platform through a dedicated Android app that we help you develop to reach more people and improve the user experience.
First, please go to Google Play Console: https://play.google.com/apps/publish/
Then Sign-In to Google using: Existing Google account or Create Google account
Accept Agreement, then click on “Continue to Payment”. You will need to purchase a membership ($25/year).
Give us access
You will need to give us (OKAST) access so we can deliver the application to your account.
To do that, go to Users and permissions. Click the “Invite new user” button in the top-right corner of the screen. For email use: email@example.com
Create your app
Now that you have set up your Play Console, you can add your app. Here’s how to do it:
- Navigate to the ‘All apps’ tab in the menu
- Click on ‘Create app’
- Select your app’s default language from the drop-down menu
- Type in a title for your app
- Click on “Create app”
The title of your app will show on Google Play after you’ve published it. Don’t worry too much about it at this stage; you can always change the name later.
Give access to the remote deploy (Authorization file)
This will allow deploying remotely the build of the app in your account (without you needing to do anything)
1. Open the Google Play Console
2. Click the Setup menu entry, followed by API access
3. Click ACCEPT ALL if there’s a pop-up and Click CREATE A NEW PROJECT.
4. Click the CREATE SERVICE ACCOUNT button
5. Do not click DONE yet and don’t close this window, please click Google Cloud Platform
6. You are now on Google Cloud Platform
Click the box to agree to the Terms of Service and then click ACCEPT.
7. Click + CREATE SERVICE ACCOUNT at the top.
- On Service account details, provide a Service account name (Okast) and description (Okast account) and for the ID, you can generate automatically one
- On Grant this service account access to the project, select a role and choose Owner
8. Once the Service account is created, click on Manage Keys
- Click on ADD KEY > Create new key
- Make sure JSON is selected as the Key type
- Click CREATE
- As soon as you validate the JSON file with the key will automatically download on your computer then send the file by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Back on the Google Play Console, click DONE to close the dialog
10. Click on Grant Access for the newly added service account
11. Choose Release Manager from the Role dropdown
12. Click ADD USER to close the dialog
Once you have created the app, please inform us at email@example.com, we will be in the position of delivering the first version of the app. Please note that it is only the first step. To have your app on the Google Play Store we then need to submit it officially.
When your application is available, it is possible to add a banner on webmobile that leads directly to your application in the Play Google store.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question about the development of your dedicated Android application.