First, please go to https://play.google.com/apps/publish/
Then Sign-In to Google using: Existing Google account or Create Google account
Accept Agreement, then click on “Continue to Payment”. You will need to purchase a membership ($25/year).
Give us access
You will need to give us (OKAST) access so we can deliver the application to your account.
To do that, go to Settings > Users & permissions. Click the “Invite new user” button in the top-right corner of the screen. For email use: firstname.lastname@example.org
Create your app
Now that you have set up your Play Console, you can add your app. Here’s how to do it:
- Navigate to the ‘All applications’ tab in the menu
- Click on ‘Create Application’
- Select your app’s default language from the drop-down menu
- Type in a title for your app
- Click on “Create”
The title of your app will show on Google Play after you’ve published it. Don’t worry too much about it at this stage; you can always change the name later.
Give access to the remote deploy (Authorization file)
This will allow deploying remotely the build of the app in your account (without you needing to do anything)
1. Open the Google Play Console
2. Click the Settings menu entry, followed by API access
3. Click ACCEPT ALL if there’s a pop-up and Click CREATE A NEW PROJECT.
4. Click the CREATE SERVICE ACCOUNT button
5. Do not click DONE yet, please click Google Cloud Platform
5. Click the box to agree to the Terms of Service and then click ACCEPT.
6. Make sure your window is wide enough so that you can see + CREATE SERVICE ACCOUNT at the top.
7. Click + CREATE SERVICE ACCOUNT at the top.
- Provide a Service account name
- Click Select a role and choose Service Accounts > Owner
- Check the Furnish a new private key checkbox
- Make sure JSON is selected as the Key type
- Click SAVE to close the dialog
- Make a note of the file name of the JSON file downloaded to your computer
8. Back on the Google Play Console, click DONE to close the dialog
9. Click on Grant Access for the newly added service account
10. Choose Release Manager from the Role dropdown
11. Click ADD USER to close the dialog
Once you have created the app, please inform us at email@example.com, we will be in the position of delivering the first version of the app. Please note that it is only the first step. To have your app on the Google Play Store we then need to submit it officially.